The ability to use the Android apps on a computer is not only desirable but sometimes also essential. We use several apps on a daily basis – some more than the others. Nox App Player is an Android emulator that grants us the ability to download and use the Android applications on our computer. It is an emulator, and thus emulates the Android environment within the computer operating system. It allows us easy access to the vast landscape of Android ecosystem on the larger screen.
There are two fold benefits of using Nox Emulator. First of all, you don’t need to switch between computer and mobile phone to use a particular app when you are working. This makes things convenient and helps you stay focussed on the work. Secondly, if you are using an app where you have to type a lot, like a messaging application, tiny keypad of the mobile isn’t exactly very convenient. Most people are more comfortable typing on the keyboard.
You may find some applications that are really useful to you but they are premium ones that you cannot buy. In that scenario, you can get those applications for free from Tutuapp application. It has so many premium android and iOS applications for free. Just Install Tutuapp on Android or iOS or PC and get the app that you want. One more such application is Tutu Helper app. Infact, they are both same but tutu helper is more of the name of Android application.
Download Nox App Player For PC:
There are two ways to install Nox Android Emulator – using online or offline installer. You may wonder what exactly the difference between the two is. Well, it is pretty straightforward. When you download Nox App player online installer, a small file is saved on your computer from the Nox website. It is not the full installation file. When you double click the file, it starts the installation wizard, but the rest of the files are installed over the internet. You need to make sure you have a reliable and fast internet connection for the online installer.
The other one is the Nox App Player offline installer. You may have already guessed what it is. When you go for this method, you download all the installation files on your computer. When you run the installer, all the files related to Nox are deployed on your computer. You will need the internet connection only once to download the installer. You can run the installer offline.
Note: Whether you are using online or offline installer, you will need internet connection to use the emulator to download apps on your computer.
Install Nox App Player on Windows PC:
Nox App Player has emerged as one of the most viable Android emulators for Windows platform. It is a lightweight, easy to use application with an intuitive and simple interface. It is compatible with a wide range of Windows OS editions. You can download Nox App Player for Windows 10 and other older versions including Windows 8.1, 8, 7 and even XP.
Here are the simple steps to install Nox offline installer on Windows:
- Launch a browser on Windows PC and visit this link to download Nox app player.
- Navigate to the folder in which you saved the downloaded file
- Double click the EXE installer file to run the installation process
- Allow the installation from the file when a security message pops up
- Follow the onscreen instructions to complete the installation
This is how you install Nox App Player for windows 8.1/8/7 and 10 (and XP as well).
Once Nox App Player download and installation is complete, launch the app. You will be required to sign in with your Google ID in order to use Nox. This is like signing into your brand new Android device. You could create a new ID or use an existing one.
Download Nox App Player For Mac:
Installing Nox App Player for Mac is fairly easy too. In fact, the installation steps are similar to PC’s. Follow the steps below:
- Launch Safari or any other browser on your Mac OS
- Visit thelink and download Nox emulator Mac version.
- Go to the folder where the installer is saved
- Unpack the files if they are in the compressed/zip format
- Double click the installer file
- Follow the onscreen instructions to install Nox App on Mac
A lot of people prefer to use Nox over the other Android emulators on Mac. It offers great performance and reliability.
Nox App Player Vs Bluestacks:
Nox is a relatively new Android emulator in the market. However, it has already begun to rival the more popular emulators, such as BlueStacks. Both these emulators are built upon the 4.4.2 Kernel of Android. Yet, there are marked differences between the two. We highlight some of them in the following text.
- Nox seems to offer better performance on the low-spec computers. We tested both on a computer running Windows 7, powered by a 1 GB RAM and Intel Atom 2.3 GHz processor. BlueStacks clearly appeared to have slowed down the system. Nox, on the other hand, worked better in comparison. On a higher-end computer, you probably won’t notice any apparent difference in performance.
- Both emulators allow easy installation through APK. They also let you download and install apps from Play Store.
- We personally found Nox GUI more comfortable and easier to use as compared to the interface of BlueStacks.
That is all about Nox app player or Nox emulator. You can use this emulator to install Android apps and games on your PC. This is slightly better than other emulators. You can comment below if you are facing any issues with the emulator. We will fix it ASAP.