vShare is a marketplace or app store. Like the official app stores, such as Play Store and App Store, vShare catalogues a wide variety of apps and utilities. The only difference is that this marketplace typically hosts the apps which are not found on the official stores, such as screen recording utilities. But, it also lists the cracked or enhanced version of mainstream apps, such as WhatsApp++ etc. You can also find hacked games here with many freebies, like unlimited coins. Then, there are the paid apps from the regular stores, which are featured totally free of cost on vShare.
Tutuapp is an alternative app store to Vshare app market. Like Vshare, Tutuapp is available for Android and iOS. You can Download Tutuapp for more cracked apps and games.
vShare will certainly enhance your mobile experience. It is a safe, reliable, and lightweight application. This guide will cover the download and installation procedure of this app for iOS, Android and PC (including Mac). We will see all the installation methods one by one.
TuTu Helper is one more similar application to Vshare app market. You can get the tutu helper app on Android and iOS devices. You can Install Tutu Helper App and get the same features like Vshare.
Download Vshare iOS App:
vShare iOS is easy to install as you can do it directly from the official website of the app store. Always check the device compatibility before proceeding with the installation steps. If you have any iOS device that runs on iOS 8, iOS 9 or iOS 10 (including any of their iterations), you are good to go. This simply implies you can install vShare for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch and their various models provided they have a compatible iOS version.
Install Vshare on iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch:
Now, let’s move forward to the installation procedure. You can download vShare and install it using the following steps:
- Open Safari browser from the home screen (Safari is the recommended browser for seamless and hassle-free installation)
- Access the official website www.vshare.come and let the page load
- Tap ‘Download (Unjailbroken)’ button to install the app without jailbreaking the device (for jailbroken devices tap ‘Download (jailbreak)’ button
- Tap ‘Install’ when the prompt appears on the screen
- Exit the browser and return to the home screen; you should be able to see the app icon depicting installation in progress; allow the app to install completely
- The vShare app icon will now undim; tap the icon to run it – you should see the error ‘Untrusted Enterprise Developer.’ This is because vShare download is from outside the App Store. We need to trust the app
- From the home screen tap Settings and then select General
- Now tap ‘Profiles & Device Management’ after scrolling a bit
- Find the vShare app profile and tap it once
- Tap ‘Trust’ once and ‘Trust’ again on the prompt
vShare app download on iOS is now complete. You should be able to run the app from the homescreen without any error message now. Use it to download your favourite third-party programs and apps.
Vshare APK Download on Android:
Unlike many other such marketplaces, vShare app market is available on Android as well. That’s good news for those who desire to have a better smartphone experience through third-party apps. Here are the steps to install vShare app for Android:
APK file: APK is the executable file for Android environment. You need the vShare APK to download the app. CLICK HERE to download the safe file from our server. We have a fast and reliable server.
Install Vshare Android APK Latest Version:
- Allow Unknown Sources: Android blocks third party installation as a security measure. This is a default setting, which you can change for vShare as it is a safe app. Go to Security after opening Settings app. Enable the option Unknown Sources. You can disable it later after installing the app
- Install vShare: Use the Explorer app on Android to find the APK file you just downloaded from our server. Run the file to start the installation. If any prompt appears, tap the ‘Install’ or ‘Okay’ button to proceed. It will take only a few seconds to install the app on your device.
You should now be able to see the vShare icon on the home screen. Run the app and download whatever you need from the marketplace.
Vshare For PC (Mac & Windows):
Officially speaking, there is no vShare version for your computer. Since it is available on Android, this gives us the liberty to exploit a workaround. We will use an Android emulator named Nox App Player. Here are the steps:
- Emulator: Nox App Player is a great way to emulate the Android Ecosystem inside your PC. You can do everything that’s Android on your computer through Nox. Read the official guide on http://noxandroidemulator.com to install the latest emulator version on Windows computer. If you are installing vShare for Mac, click ‘Mac Version’ just underneath the Download button. Install the emulator program by running the downloaded installer file.
- APK: Yes, it is the Android environment in which we intend to install vShare. Whether you need vShare for Windows or Mac, you will need the APK file. You can get the apk file from the installation steps of Vshare APK on Android.
- Install: Once vShare APK download is complete, you can install it through Nox. Run Nox and sign in with your Google ID (new or existing; your choice) if you haven’t done that already. Drag the APK file over the Nox App Player user interface and it will automatically start the installation. You can also right click the APK file and choose ‘Open With’ to run it using Nox.
This is it! You now have the vShare latest version on your computer. It works perfectly well on Windows as well as Mac. With this, we have finished all the three methods to install Vshare app on various devices like Android smart phones, iPhone/iPad and PC. If there is anything you need to know or ask. please comment your questions below. And, please don’t forget to share this article. Thanks.